Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy new year!


I know I'm a bit late but I wanted to wish everyone who reads this blog a happy new year! If you happen to be a snail-mailer I wish you lots of postcards, letters and parcels for this year! (: Also I want to apologize for leaving the blog behind, I know in my last posts I've said the same but I was really busy and moving from  one place to another but now that I'm all settled I hope to update periodically because I still have lots of interesting postcards to show to you!
There are many interviews from snail-mailers around the globe to come, lots of postcards to write about, some new sections and this year I'll be holding lotteries for all the readers of this blog who would like to win a card from Mexico! So keep tuned! :D 

[For any requests, comments, swaps, questions, etc you can reach me at: lovebisquets@yahoo.com.mx]

A bit thank you and my best wishes for 2014 to everyone who visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment