Sunday, November 10, 2013

Finland meet-up card!



In case you have been reading this blog for a while, you know I love cards from postcrossing meet-ups and I've decided to start a collection with them, I never upload the back of my postcards because I think that's a connection that should remain only between me and the sender (yes even tough I know mailmen and postal workers can read them...) but eventually what makes the meet-up cards special are the signatures behind them so for this ones I'll be sharing the back with you ;) 
Also I've created a new tag to have them all together so you can see the ones I've received so far here 

Now, about the card... I love it!!! A little map with finnish flora and fauna and a bunny stamp that fits perfectly!

Kiitos Kasi and all the ones who signed the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment