I really love this postcard because it's one of those "hard to get postcards from" places, also I had heard about this place before but I didn't knew anything about it so it gave me the chance to learn about a new place!
- Basse Terre: green and lush vegetation, mountainous with a sulphuric volcano.
- Grande Terre: flat and dry with a lot of beaches, some of them very touristic.
- Marie Galante: the biggest island out of mainland Guadeloupe.
- Les Saintes (2): composed of Terre de Haut and Terre de Bas, one of the most beautiful bays.
- La Désirade: Natural and relatively untouched.
- Petite Terre: uninhabited and untamed.
- Saint Martin: the French part of Saint Martin adjacent to Sint Maarten, the Dutch part.
- Saint-Barthélemy: the jet set island.
Merci beaucoup Olga!